Thursday, December 08, 2011

Dear Santa

If you've hit the lottery this year - these would be lovely...


Chanel black patent jumbo quilted kelly briefcase. Can't you just see my ipad in this? $1950 - gosh it's even slightly USED...because I'm willing to slum a little for Chanel


of course I don't want to be greedy but this sweet little scarf from Hermes is lovely too, you know...as a stocking stuffer or something tiny. I promise to find a lipstick this exact shade of reddish pink just to match it. $546



gosh, and I can't forget something for the house now can I? This Hermes Giant Avalon Blanket will keep our tooties warm all year round. $2575 best part about this one is I don't even think you have to be put on "the list" to order it. Super easy peasy gift if you ask me.

thanks
richie

No comments: