Monday, January 24, 2011

Some Kind of Wonderful

I just bought tickets to see Dr. Angelou speak at UCLA in March. I can hardly contain myself with glee. I cannot explain my love for this woman but to say she is an National Treasure.



If you're a fan of her work the full episode of her and Dave Chapelle is available on itunes. He was so awestruck during the interview that you could see his wheels turning on camera. I'm not sure he knew what to do with the wisdom she was bestowing to him.

Her Masterclass on the new Oprah Network was equally impressive. I have no idea why OWN has not released these videos for sale or for view - A huge shortcoming on their part business-wise. You can see the preview if you click over, and hopefully reruns will play soon. I cried through the whole interview - for me...she's that wonderful.

No comments: