Thursday, November 18, 2010

Buy The Bay

Heal The Bay a Los Angeles non profit organization here in Southern California are helping protect our beaches and oceans locally and globally [by default].

A few months ago I was asked to participate with their group for a collection of products to be offered up in limited edition to raise money and awareness for the group. Buy The Bay was launched to do just that.



Though I only got to help out minimally so far with some tags etc for one of the products, I'm happy to be a part of such an amazing group and organization. Tonight I joined my friend Khobe for the launch party. She did get to produce something amazing with them [this necklace] that is now available for sale along with other Los Angeles artisans work on the site buythebay.org

I hope if you have a minute, please click over to see the amazing work the group is doing along with the wonderful project as a whole.

No comments: