Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Not sure I want to tell you about this...

Sometimes when I find things that are super cool, I don't want to share them. I want to horde them all to myself and chuckle as I have the best kept secret. I begrudgingly release this information to you. MOO.COM possibly the coolest thing I've seen in a while. These folks have aligned with Flickr to print mini calling cards [or business cards in my case - very soon] of images that you already have in your Flickr server space. I haven't gone through the whole deal but it seems you can have 100 different photos if you wanted [one order is 100 cards]. The reverse side can have a message, phone number, email or other such important info.

They're a bit small [about 1/2 of a normal biz card] but if you're just getting your info to someone and this service is available to you...what the hell?

This is so cool. And so much better than writing your name on a cocktail napkin as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg! loves it! what a brilliant idea! thank you for sharing and not hording.