Monday, September 11, 2006

SUPPORT THE ARTS




It's support the arts around richie's home these days. I finally got organized enought to photograph and post all of my work for the past 7-8 months on-line. it's all available for sale starting at $20-and going up to $150+.

Unfortuntely, fine printing is an expensive and time consuming art form, I've kept pricing low because I just want to recoup my costs [and have a latte to keep me going] so that I can continue to work in this medium and grow as an artist. There is a bunch to choose from. I hope you find something you like.

Everything shown on the site was hand carved on linoleum blocks and hand printed at the Otis College Print Lab in the past 9 months.

I'll be taking some time off this semester to recover physically from the carving... my shoulder and hand have rebelled! stay tuned for more art in early 2007. Unless I just can't stand it any more and cave to the pain. Art=Pain right? not in my house.

ART FOR SALE HERE

No comments: