Friday, July 27, 2012

Bride's Magazine

Life has been so insane around here I forgot to mention this little gem. I didn't believe it would actually happen till I got a copy in my hot, little hands.


A wedding I worked on last year Sean and Merritt was featured in Bride's Magazine this month. Featured along side some seriously amazeballs wedding peeps Bellwether Events, Katie Stoops Photography, Design Cuisine to name a few.

Someone asked me recently about favorite projects and this was one of two. I'll never work with a couple as cool and original as they were. It was a treat to work on it start to end with them.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Planning a wedding might be a daunting task. If you need help with your wedding planning, consider using an all-in-one event planning software that allows you arrange the venue floor plans as you wish.