Saturday, February 04, 2012

kitchen love

My best friend and her hubbs just bought a house that they'll need to renovate from it's 1970's madness. I've been on the hunt for interesting photos for her ever since. Some days, living in So California you can only dream of owning a home. At 600-700k for a fixer upper...{sigh} it's so far away from being a reality for C and me. I'm living vicariously.


not crazy about the dark cabinets but love the banquette seating. Everyone is already in the kitchen anyway might as well make a space for them.


pretty much love it all. {thank you also for making the cupboards to the ceiling - nothing makes me crazier than short cupboards]

all of the images came from this board.


oh the loft / open kitchen. In reality it will probably be a nightmare to cook in but Form over Function!


OMG the pull out stools. yes, please.


Slim Aarons and yellow? hells to the yah - sign me up pronto.

all of the photos? via here

No comments: