Tuesday, February 28, 2012

fascinating

I'm a perfectionist. have been since I was little. I remember crying hysterically going into a geography test in the 4th grade because I knew I wasn't going to get an A.



along the way in my adultness I gave up trying to pretend to be perfect, we're not - any of us... though my assistant would probably tell you otherwise. I'm sure Angelina Jolie can't cook and maybe Katy Perry farts in her sleep, it's just the way it is.

Recently, this lovely, crazy talented gal posted something about perfectionism, which I must say was a relief to me because her schedule makes me exhausted just watching it from the outside. She's 25 or whatever... is what I kept telling myself. I'm comforted to know she has days like mine.

I just read this business report [which I adore] and they spoke to perfectionism, and how it relates to brands. It's an interesting read if you're curious about such things.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Very interesting! I've recently thought this about facebook, that it's kind of useless in that it presents such a filtered view of someone's life. Never thought about it in regard to blogging, but it's the same thing. Everyone has troubles. Thanks for the reminder, Richie!