Wednesday, April 14, 2010

So Cal

big weekend here in So California... Down the street from me is the Long Beach Grand Prix and then out in the desert is Coachella I decided the last time I went that I was too old to do festival shows any more. The all day thing, the outhouses [Coachella has very nice ones though]... grandma needs a nap and doesn't like to wait in line for 5$ beer or water.



This year? I was sort of craving it. Probably have forgot the torture of it all.

Going to miss seeing a few people. She and Him on Friday [I really want to like them maybe live would change my mind?], Sia and The Deadweather being a couple on Saturday, Mayer Hawthorne and Thom Yorke on Sunday. Mostly the idea of going to Palm Springs sounds appealing, sitting pool side and heading over to the concert in the evening for a little bit. All by private car of course to avoid parking etc. This all being that I was independently wealthy and all. In my next life maybe

No comments: