Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Am In Love

via Habitually Chic today, looks to be quite an impressive movie



from IMDB: A tragic love story set at the turn of the millennium in Milan. The film follows the fall of the haute bourgeoisie due to the forces of passion and unconditional love.

Salon.com calls it "Ravishing" which is such a lovely word don't you think? I would like more Ravishing things in my life.

please note the man at the dinner table with the sikh hat [is it a hat? might not be the right term] Mr. Waris Ahluwalia, accessory designer and owner of The House of Waris I only know him of fashion but apparently he's an actor as well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There are simply not enough films that tackle the association between love and the culinary arts. I myself am a chef and consider cooking for someone to be one the most intimate experiences two people can share. If this movie goes in that direction I can absolutely see why the word "ravishing" describes it so well. I would hope to even go as far as intoxicating.