Wednesday, January 02, 2013

New Year





I took almost 5 whole days off in a row over the holiday. Two of which I barely left my bed, not because I was sick but just because I wanted to – it's something that hasn't happened in a few years. Afternoon naps, a few walks, a yoga class. I really, really needed that break. I don't know about you but 2012 kicked my ass. I'm regrouping, cleaning out my life [hello recycling bin half full of paper] and plotting 2013. I don't have any big answers right now, only that I can't repeat last year – something's got to give.

I'm Looking forward to more balance, more visits with friends, more rest, more thoughtful and fulfilling work, more time with my love. I hope 2013 brings you everything you want, even things you didn't know you needed.

-richie

No comments: