Monday, June 27, 2011
Things for this monday
here is what I can tell you this fine monday:
• kelly wearstler's blog is one yummy giant inspiration board [photo above via her site]
• today is one of the first sunny days in So Cal in a while. We get coastal fog for months and today it cleared. I'm stuck inside. These two things aren't working together.
• I've been having crazy, odd dreams [teeth falling out, working with rachel zoe, meeting Jon Hamm, SJP was in the midnight show last night]
• I think said dreams are anxiety left overs from planning a wedding.
• I might add planning a wedding with no money is anxiety producing and not very much fun.
• on the bright side I ordered the dress I've been obsessing on it arrives Wed. I really hope I like it because, well, it's kinda late to order much else.
• on the bright side I'm feeling SWELL from my surgery in April. I haven't felt this good in 3 years. It was a long haul to get here.
Posted by Richie Designs at 12:02 PM