Sunday, March 18, 2007

upcoming store review





I traveled to Orange County yesterday to do a store review on a place called Jux'•ta•po•si'•tion Home. Getting them to let me photograph the place was an ordeal. Apparently they've had people come in take photos and rip them off so they are all crazed about it. The staff gave me total attitude when I even inquired about doing a story. The owner was nice and gave permission via email-but forgot to share with staff I was coming in...more attitude till it was clarified.

While I was waiting for them to call the owner I decided I would have done the story regardless [with or without photos] after all the guff. It was definitely in their best interest to let me in. These photos are the prettiest but most likely won't make it to the story as I'll use the wider angle stuff.

They have really cool funky vintage French industrial stuff along with new. As you might guess they don't have a website... I suspect it's because someone might see photos...Look for my store review later this week on Apartment Therapy

No comments: