Monday, March 11, 2013

New in the shop: Happy Wife, Happy Life


An office I use to work in had some fairly sassy women in it. One day my boss was griping about something his wife had done and a coworker said to him "as soon as you realize you were BORN WRONG you're life will become so much easier" We all had a good laugh about it but for years he repeated that mantra with a chuckle. It's true though, yes? Happy Wife, Happy Life?

Perfect for a new couple's wedding, anniversary or ummm, I'm sorry I was a bonehead type of moment.

available HERE

2 comments:

nole said...

Love this! Reminds me of something my Grandpa used to say about my Grandma – that he loved her because she always let him have her way. We have a long line of strong and stubborn women in my family. :)

Anonymous said...

golden goose sneakers outlet
travis scott jordan
jordan 13