Thursday, October 11, 2012

decorating

I have a decorating bug right now. No time or dollars to achieve this bug but there is some inspiration for sure.



It took me a year to have prints made from our wedding. They are currently sitting on my office floor. I also have about 1,000 things framed already in my house and stacked in misc places [artfully of course]. This stacking shelf idea is all me. Stack on the floors, stack on the walls it's all good.



these colors make me really happy. I might not be bold enough to do it myself but damn if it doesn't make a good photo.



orange and purple. I would have never considered it before this picture. It's growing on me.



I'm kinda crazy about how color transitions between rooms. One of the many quirks I have. This is kinda perfect really. As is that giant photo above the bed. Yes. No, on the green quilt covering the couch though. I'll pass on that.

No comments: