Friday, May 18, 2012

4ORTY 3HREE

wish I had some witty story to tell but my 12+ hr days with more to come have sucked every last brain cell from my body. It is in fact my birthday today. I don't think I'll celebrate any more though, I think we should stop here. 43 is a decent number not too old or too young just sort of a good place to STOP don't you think? nod your head yes.

The only way I know time is passing anymore is to see other people's children. I saw a little girl that I use to carry around in my arms today and she's now 15 [going on 22] it's kind of shocking. I understand now, my friend's parents, always making a fuss about how big we were getting as young people. It's not about the child really but about the adult seeing time pass in someone else's eyes.

4ORTY 3HREE is a big year for me. reasons I can't really speak about just now but it's about a line in the sand and letting go for me. These are two things I'm not good at so it's a little rough.

43 who knew it was such a big number.

1 comment:

Tele-pak, Inc. said...

" 43 is a decent number not too old or too young just sort of a good place to STOP don't you think?"

Haha i agree so hard. But happy birthday nonetheless!

Great blog you have here.