Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I have some things to tell you about

Hello Kittens...

I just saw 3/4 of this movie on Sundance and I'm madly in love. Beautiful Losers please watch it - it would make me so happy to know that you did. I might say that you should only watch it if you're an art lover or maybe you just want to know what it's like to be inside my brain.



Also, I just dropped of my last order of the year and I'm super excited to NOT be working for a few days. I love what I do but I need a breakie-poo.



Chris and I are headed to Bean-Town for Christmas. We're not exactly staying in a castle but there will be snow if that counts. Plus the photo? just damn pretty. >via this lady

second 2 LAST...


this my pets is tattooed paper. I think it's just brilliant btw.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST
There are no grumpies at Christmas {Chris says so} so go out and get you some CHEER would ya?

No comments: