Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What's been going on around here...

I've been throwing a pretty photo up now for a while because I don't know what else to say at the moment. Sometimes pretty is all I've got.

I kinda feel like painting right now. My boyfriend said to me the other day "when I finish school in August you can go back and do whatever you want"....but I don't know what I want to be when I grow up! Really... I do know what I want to be. And I am doing it, it just doesn't pay the bills [right now]. So now what?



Life is kinda kicking my ass right now. It's a lot...this interview, unemployment, having my own business thing. I think this week it finally caught up with me. I don't seem to be doing any of it all that well.



So, if I'm a little more quiet than normal it's only because I don't know what I'm doing at the moment except wanting to make pretty paper but that no one really wants to pay for it.

what do you want to be when you grow up? will it pay your bills? I hope it does.

------
on a side note...do you miss Mackin Ink like I do? She's taking a little summer break. I'm getting my fix of her on Twitter. At least I get to see her cute smile every time she posts. In fact? these photos are all her she lead me to them just today.

photos from I'm Revolting
the painter is Cornelius Völker who studied with Gerhard Richter. I'm mostly in love with his studio though. That is art in of it self. My neat freakness would not be able to live in it but viewing it is magic.

No comments: