Sunday, January 07, 2007

coveting spring 07'






Like I've said before I covet good design, mostly clothing but it spreads to many other things as well. I also have an unnatural ability to remember outfits from years past that I've liked on someone else or a specific look. I will keep them filed in the noggin for years and years. I got my new Anthropologie catalog in the mail the other day and couldn't help but remember an outfit from Sex and the City that Carrie wore. [SATC is another sickness I have and watch my dvd's over and over] The spring time halter type dress was bold with print but the thing I focus on in my mind is the chunky necklace she wore with it [I do own that thank you very much Target!]. Something about the two pieces embedded themselves in the clothing file for me.

Surprisingly enough both dresses are reasonable for Anthro's generally expensive wares [$168 each]. Chances of me purchasing any of these things are slight as 1. I generally can't wear patterns very well. I have black hair and very fair skin and that combo alone is graphic enough 2. I have issues with paying full price for anything 3. If those two things actually work themselves out, the chance that it would fit properly and all the items that go along with it still stand in the way. It's nice to covet though. I'll go try it on just to see if I could pull it off. Jeez it would look so good with the Christian Louboutin'sthat I still dream about [you may recall my August entry entitled Coveting]. His red sole would be brilliant with the dress's red accents.

ok now I'm just being an annoying girl.

No comments: