Thursday, November 12, 2009

Let's Letterpress for the holidays


after a number of people inquired for affordable letterpress gifts for the holidays, I came up with a simple, affordable way for paper lovers to give something unique this year.

you have a few choices to make. It will be difficult, I know. I think you’re up for it though. There are a couple of things to note:

1. Don’t dilly-dally around, there is limited space available [hey, I can only print so many hours a day! ]

2. Registration closes Saturday November 28th at noon

3. Packages will be shipped out on Wed Dec 16th

4. first name only for this super swell dealio but if you would like a full name [first, last] we can work it out. lets chat via email first.

5. sorry US folks only

6. To order: Email me to set it all up and I'll make an Etsy Order based on your requests and send you the link to pay.
RICHELE[AT]RICHIEDESIGNS.COM

7. ready? here’s the scoop...


[CLICK TO ENLARGE THIS FOR DETAILED INFO]


[CLICK TO ENLARGE THIS FOR DETAILED INFO]


[example of a blind impression/click to enlarge]

No comments: