Tuesday, June 07, 2011

art damaged

it should be clear by now that I'm a picky, art damaged snob right? nod your head yes.



You should be a fly on the wall when I order flowers for people. "I know this isn't your normal thing but no ferns as greenery, and no baby's breath and I want a square vase, with such-and-such flowers and maybe one piece of this or that [some random flower they usually don't have]. I mean FTD isn't really rocking the house with floral designs if you know what I mean. I have to art direct from 500 miles away.

but THIS company might be the solution. A chic version of the Sundance Catalog [I'm sorry to my dear friend who works there] turquoise mom jeans and animal sweaters just don't speak to me.

Olive and Cocoa, have you heard of them? The really won me over with the flower set called Esmé because well one of the cutest girls on the planet has that name.


plus? these little green glass tealights are stealing my heart and then these stuffed animals who I have not a clue to give them to.



best part of their deal? this is their gift wrap. seriously? SO good



I learned about them from this brilliant lady btw

No comments: