Wednesday, April 20, 2011

ok, maybe just this

My last pair of glasses were a bust. Spent a zillion bucks and hated them. I'm back to my old pair. I'm due this year for a new frame lens combo but going to try on glasses is probably last on my list right now.



I just read about these guys though...do you know about Warby Parker glasses? 95 bucks.
really.

here's the scoop, pick out 5 pairs they send them to your house with a prepaid return label. get your geek on and pick out your best pair. return, send in your RX info. I'm thinking Clark Kent for my next batch. whammo. chic glasses for under a million. rocket science I realize.

know what else? one-for-one buy one, they donate one [like Toms] everyone wins.

I think Chris or I will try this out for sure. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: