Thursday, September 10, 2009

me and my big ideas

I'm having crazy ideas again. I do this to myself on a regular basis. Most of the time they go away after a while, those hair brained ideas – you know... you have them too right?

This idea keeps haunting me. I wake up thinking about it. I'm decorating in my head 5 times a day. I'm afraid to say it out loud [this idea] but I thought I would just show you a picture of what it would look like if I did it. The name and colors have changed 3 or 4 times since I started my obsession but essentially it looks like this:



This space is a block away from me, it's for rent [I think the sign is down now but it was just taped] I want it to be an office space, a studio space, a workshop space, a I don't have to meet my clients at Peet's Coffee anymore space.

I want the inside of it to look like her house:





I'm not sayin' I'm just sayin'
that maybe if I just put it out there it will magically happen like the rest of my life has unfolded these past few months. Maybe I'll tire of the idea and it will just go away. Either way...can it just leave my head for a little while? I need to get some shite done.

No comments: