Monday, June 23, 2008

Repair Pal

So a logo that I worked on for a web start-up last year some time has launched -for Repair Pal. I did the initial logo for their venture capital push. It was then morphed into it's current state. I'm not the best at logo work so this is kinda a big deal for me. Logos are amazingly difficult, usually taking weeks and sometimes months to nail down. Repair Pal contacted me and I only had a matter of days, which at the time seemed like design suicide to me.

Repair Pal is a sort of "kelly blue book" for auto repairs. It should be a big deal - currently they are in Beta testing- check em' out!

My first rendition.

The final version launched last week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a look at www.FairRepair.com. Our service will generate an accurate estimate (No ranges) giving you the exact labor time with average labor rates in your area calculated from a 65K record repair facility. Our service also lists out the exact OEM Part # & Price.